2013/02/09

What i will be writing about this month and next one

I have been writing a long post about something that i had in my mind and which i felt the urge to speak about. It is a somewhat convoluted train of thoughts, which resulted in a bizarre theory of mine.

As said, it took me days and weeks, it is still in draft form but i actually was not in a hurry to write it, because my ideas became clearer and clearer as days passed.

I think this will pop up next week or so.

Another post i'm going to write about in March is a long "dissertation" (divided in two or three parts) on Dungeons & Dragons original combat system and how i "fixed" it (because of dissatisfaction with it).

Yes, there was a time when i myself played this game (and it is likely i will play it again soon for some reasons).

There existed some "alternative" combat procedures and combat systems for Dungeons & Dragons, conceived decades ago by minds other than mine, which not everyone may be aware of ( i assume this, since i can't seem to find references to these on blogs and forums), so it's time to talk about this topic.

And i think these combat systems put the last word on how D&D combat should be.


6 comments:

Fenway5 said...

Looking forward to your upcoming illuminations!

Tony said...

Sounds interesting to me. I'd try to guess the source of these alternate rules but you've surprised me so many times in the past.

Anonymous said...

Are you referring to the 'roll 2d6 equal or less than AC'?

Philosophical slumber said...

@SAROE: you will see :)

Anonymous said...

Your posts definitely bring a smile to my face. Keep fighting the good fight.
~V~

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...